Beth Rautiola is a Partner at Palmieri Tyler in the Corporate practice group. She brings a diverse background of entrepreneurial and corporate experiences to help her clients anticipate business options. Ms. Rautiola is dedicated to the development of her business and estate planning clients for preservation, future growth and exit strategies.
Ms. Rautiola brings over 20 years of legal skills together with practical business experience for her clients. She understands that her clients have elected to take certain entrepreneurial risks and her goal is to manage those risks in the best interest of the business and the business owners. Ms. Rautiola offers sophisticated guidance to help clients maximize resources with entity formation, corporate compliance, annual meetings, tax planning, exit strategies, mergers & acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, insurance planning, asset acquisitions (including real estate) and financing. Ms. Rautiola has personal and professional experience with SBA loans, PPP funding and forgiveness, business ownership, exit strategies and partnership matters for adding or removing partners. Ms. Rautiola has clients across all industries including aerospace, contractors, restaurants, and professional practices (doctors, lawyers, and physician assistants).
Ms. Rautiola is skilled in assisting companies and business owners grow and preserve business resources through competent and practical business and tax law counsel. Specifically, her practice concentrates on business transactional law and tax planning, including real estate transactions and finance, employee matters, choice of business entity planning, and mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Rautiola uses her estate planning and tax experience to develop the preferred tax-advantaged structure for her client’s transactions.
Ms. Rautiola was selected for a scholarship to complete the “Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses” formulated by Goldman Sachs and Babson College for entrepreneurial excellence She completed the course and uses this specialized experience to assist clients in legal matters and in the pursuit of growth, strategy, and acquisition of capital. If you would like to apply to the program or request additional information please contact Ms. Rautiola.
Ms. Rautiola was named as a “Rising Star” for five consecutive years 2008- 2012, 2014 by Southern California Super Lawyers, a distinction reserved for just 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40. Ms. Rautiola was recognized for 2016-2021 for the more senior distinction of Super Lawyers. Ms. Rautiola was a licensed real estate broker from 2001 – 2007. She was recognized by the Orange County Business Journal in May 2013 as a Woman in Business nominee.
Professional Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of California
- Women Presidents’ Organization
- Orange County Bar Association
Other Professional Experience
Beth provides business planning seminars and instruction to insurance agents, financial planners, certified public accountants, and corporations. She has presented programs on multiple topics such as: buy-sell agreements and funding, choice of entity, community property issues for business owners, and corporate compliance.
- Junior League of Orange County, California (2004-2011)
- From the onset of her career, Beth focused on estate planning and business transactions in the Sacramento area. In 2000, Beth seized an opportunity in Silicon Valley as General Counsel to a build a technology company. She was a founding employee (#4) for NextWeb, Inc., a wireless internet service provider. Beth’s team at NextWeb Inc., accomplished many goals from 2000-2005, to the extent that this work was recognized in 2005 Inc. 500 list at #104 overall and #8 in telecom; San Jose Business Journal Fast 50 rank #13 on the list of Silicon Valley Growth companies; and the leadership team was recognized by Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year as a finalist.
- While in Silicon Valley, Beth was the sole legal counsel to complete five roll up acquisitions and prepared the company for its ultimate sale in 2006 to a publicly-traded telecom carrier. In the process, Beth completed work with several venture groups and angel investors such as Kaiser Permanent Capital, Sage Venture Group, Monet Capital LLC, and Saints.
- Getting an early start in Mergers and Acquisitions, Beth continues to support her clients in business sales and purchases of all sizes.