Nicole Fukuoka is a litigator whose practice consists of representing clients in a wide range of complex civil litigation matters in state and federal court. Her primary areas of practice include: product liability and mass tort litigation, complex commercial disputes, and trust litigation.
Ms. Fukuoka has significant case management, deposition, motion practice and trial experience. She works closely with experts and other team members to evaluate cases, develop trial strategies and, ultimately, obtain favorable outcomes for her clients.
Prior to joining Palmieri Tyler, Ms. Fukuoka was an associate at an international law firm where she defended Fortune 100 and other large companies in pharmaceutical, automotive, toxic tort and other product liability cases. While there, Ms. Fukuoka was an integral member of trial teams that obtained back-to-back defense verdicts for a pharmaceutical company in high-profile jury trials.
During law school, Ms. Fukuoka was the editor-in-chief of the Emory Corporate Governance and Accountability Review.
- State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity (LCLD), Pathfinder Program, 2020
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NASPABA)
HONORS & AWARDS
- Finalist, Emory Moot Court Intra-School Competition, Spring 2014
- Dick Goehler Scholar, American Bar Association (ABA) Forum on Communications Law, 2016
- Lambda Pi Eta
- Assisted trial teams that obtained defense verdicts in favor of a client in high-profile civil litigation trial
- Assisted teams that won summary judgment in various civil litigation matters