Hospitality & Employment Law Firm in Orange County, CA
Palmieri Tyler's Hospitality, Food and Beverage Licensing (ABC) group is structured to provide practical advice and counseling on a broad range of business issues facing investors, owners and operators in the hospitality industry. Hospitality law is an area of practice related to the hotel, resort, golf, private club, timeshare, restaurant, and travel industries. Hospitality attorneys provide counsel to owners, operators, developers, brands, service providers, lenders, and investors on many industry-related issues, including:
- Strategic planning
- Development, acquisition, and disposition
- Alcohol beverage licensing
- Branding and licensing
- Financing, refinancing, and restructuring
- Operating and development agreements
- Joint venture, partnership, and limited liability company agreements
- Corporate transactions
- Product and program structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution
Additionally, hospitality clients require experience across many areas, including:
- Corporate. Offering guidance on corporate governance and SEC requirements. Advising corporations, boards of directors, board committees, corporate officers, shareholders, limited liability companies, and others regarding best practices, composition, and procedures; oversight and self-evaluation systems; guidelines, and codes of conduct; fiduciary responsibilities; executive compensation and succession; financial reporting and internal investigations; and proxy statement preparation.
- Real estate. Representing developers and owners before local, regional, and state agencies on zoning, land use, impact fees; transportation; and infrastructure requirements, as well as financing and other development-related issues.
- Leasing. Negotiate, structure and draft commercial and industrial leases and subleases, as well as handling sophisticated financing arrangements such as ground leases and sale/leasebacks.
- Labor and employment. Providing training and tools for effective labor-management relations and helping develop policies for compliance with state and federal labor, discrimination, and wage and hour laws.
- Environmental. Providing counseling on litigation, transactional due diligence, consulting and compliance services, and the effects of current and pending legislation.
- Litigation. Providing support for all matters, including litigation, alternative dispute resolution, civil lawsuits, and criminal or government investigations.
- ADA. Providing counseling on due diligence, compliance services, effects of pending legislation, transactional due diligence, and litigation.
Call the hospitality and employment law firm of Palmieri Tyler at 949-851-9400 today.