The Orange County law firm Palmieri Tyler seeks transactional associates to work across its corporate and real estate practice groups with 1- 4 years of transactional experience. The ideal candidates will have general transactional experience. The ability to work with other team members and clients, and “take ownership” of projects, is essential. The position offers the opportunity to receive regular mentoring from senior attorneys and interact with business owners and high-net-worth clients.
Palmieri Tyler offers associates the opportunity to gain significant experience, including the ability to take the lead on smaller matters while also working as part of a deal team on larger transactions. Associates will have direct and extensive client contact across a wide variety of industries. Palmieri Tyler is a mid-sized firm that is well-known and respected throughout Southern California for more than 35 years offering a diversity and depth of experience that is unrivaled with a collegial environment and reasonable work-life balance.
Palmieri Tyler seeks an associate attorney with a demonstrated interest in commercial litigation. Candidates must be willing to work efficiently in a fast-paced litigation environment and be interested in developing new business. Applicants with Federal and State court experience, law and motion, written discovery, deposition and trial preparation experience are preferred.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of California
- JD from an accredited law school
- 0-3 years of experience
- Business litigation experience, including motion practice, written discovery, depositions, and trial preparation preferable
- Interest and experience in products liability and employment litigation is a plus
- Discovery, law and motion and other case related pleadings
- Legal research and writing
- Court appearances and depositions
- Case management responsibilities
- Client and third-party communications
Palmieri Tyler offers highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits. We also have an excellent work culture and pride ourselves on having employees who work and grow with us long term. Please send your resume to: Shirley Taylor at email@example.com.