Palmieri Tyler seeks an associate attorney with a demonstrated interest in business litigation for its Irvine office. Candidates must be willing to work efficiently in a fast-paced litigation environment and be interested in developing new business. Applicants with Federal and State court experience, law and motion, written discovery, deposition and trial preparation experience are preferred.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of California
- JD from an accredited law school
- 3-5 years of experience
- Business litigation experience, including motion practice, written discovery, depositions, and trial preparation preferable
- Interest and experience in products liability and employment litigation is a plus
- Discovery, law and motion and other case related pleadings
- Legal research and writing
- Court appearances and depositions
- Case management responsibilities
- Client and third-party communications
Palmieri Tyler offers highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. We also have an excellent work culture and pride ourselves on having employees who work and grow with us long term. Send your resume to: email@example.com.