Our licensing lawyers represent businesses and individuals in all types of licensing transactions and related matters. We serve a diverse range of clients, from artists and musicians to publishers and other corporate entities. We provide representation for the drafting and negotiation of license agreements for all types of intangible assets, and we represent both licensors and licensees in litigation and other dispute resolution proceedings.
We regularly represent clients in licensing matters including:
- License agreements for artwork, music, videos and other creative assets
- End-user license agreements (EULAs) and other software license agreements
- Trademark license agreements
- Patent license agreements
- Licensing disputes and litigation